Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bag of the week!



David walked into the office sporting his Charlie Lapson Laptop bag and watch. Little did we know that David’s choices this morning would make for a perfect entry with bag of the week. Up until today we’ve never had a selection from the mens accessories to be chosen here on Blogspot. You can definitely expect to see a lot more from the men's collection from here on out!

The outfit looks great, it’s very cold outside so David chose a very light outfit (but still very warm) and brought it together with the CL laptop bag and watch, bringing everything together and looking simple and sleek. The CL laptop bag can cater to any working gentleman. You can dress it up with a suite or dress it down for a more casual but, professional look. The best thing about this laptop bag is the professionalism it holds. It's the perfect bag to take to work and into a meeting. It fits most laptops and has all the space you would need. Here's what David has to say about his Charlie Lapson set.

"This bag is great and very comfortable which, I sometimes have a hard time finding a comfortable laptop bag. Between my computer and everything else laptop bags normally weigh down on my shoulders. Not my Charlie Lapson laptop bag. I actually find it to be one of the most comfortable laptop bags. It has a leather band perfect for comforting my shoulder well carrying it. Normally, I can't wait to take off heavy bag off my shoulders but, with my CL bag I don't mind carrying it. This is a factor anyone should look for when looking for a new bag and they know will be carrying a few extra necessities in it."

What we love most about this bag is the fact that it doesn't have unnecessary pockets on the outside which makes it look sleek and stylish. The bag is simple but, will add to any outfit. David loves his Charlie Lapson bag and recommends it to any professional and even students.

Till Next Week!

Team Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment